Be the Change is 100% volunteer-driven group. As such, we actively mobilize volunteers to make the Youth Summit a success! Check out the ways you can share your SWAG (Service with a Goal) and complete our brief inquiry form to get involved!
YOUTH Summit Volunteer Opportunities
- PLANNING COMMITTEES - Volunteers are invited to join our recruitment, fundraising, entertainment, media and other committees. Committee members participate in 1-2 planning meetings each month and complete agreed upon follow up tasks. Click here for planning committee descriptions.
- WORKSHOP FACILITATORS - Volunteers are also invited to deliver workshops and serve as keynote speakers during the summit. If you are interested in becoming a workshop facilitator, Please download, complete and return the Workshop Facilitator Form, using the Submit button on this page!
- PERFORMERS - We are also seeking singers, rappers, musicians, poets, dancers and other artists to provide positive and uplifting artistic expression during the summit.
- EXHIBITORS - This year, we're organizing an afternoon exhibitor hall. If you offer community programs, services or other resources, we'd love for you to be an exhibitor!
- EVENT VOLUNTEERS - Hands on volunteers are needed to assist with set-up, registration, workshops, lunch, the exhibitor hall, break-down and other tasks. Two volunteer shifts are available (7AM - 1PM or 1-5PM). Event volunteers will be invited to attend an on-site orientation prior to the summit.